If you’ve wracked your brain trying to come up with different ways to get your business noticed and increase sales, take heart because we’ve got a list of things you can do that will help put you front and center:
- It might sound simple but brochures and flyers are one of the easiest and cost-effective way to advertise your business.
- Be prepared by always having business cards on hand – and the more unique you can make them, the better.
- Add an eye-catching wall mural inside your business. Trust us, murals are well worth all the attention they draw.
- If you have a company car, wrap it! It’s a moving billboard for your business and an invaluable advertising tool.
- Sidewalk signage, particularly flags on a windy day, will certainly get folks to take notice. You can also use decals that can be placed directly on the sidewalk, which can be interesting and entertaining to pedestrians.
- When people do come into your building they need to easily figure out where they need to go to find what they need. Signs hanging from the ceiling or high off the walls will get them there quickly.
- If you own a business, that means you also have windows, which should be covered with window graphics. A window can be completely covered with something cool and lively or you can use smaller graphics to advertise your products or services, and sales or discounts.
- If you have steps up to your building or inside, you can add signage either on the steps or between the steps to advertise products, services, etc.
- Want to make it really easy for customers to locate what they’re looking for? Add fun floor graphics, which double as directional signage.
- Have a special on a specific product? Pop-up banners are a great way to lead customers right to it.
- Digital signs can immediately catch someone’s eye and unlike traditional signage they can easily be customized and changed.
- Frosted vinyl is also something that can differentiate your building from others, making it easy to remember and locate.
There’s also vinyl banners, dimensional lettering, eye-catching large format photos… so many different routes you can take not just to get your business noticed but to grow it as well. Remember, it pays off to stand out and if you can do it in a unique way that’s all the better!